Happy Birthday Adam!
The big 28 has come (last Thursday).
He has always been such a big blessing for me!
I praise God for this wonderful man.
Adam requested Lemon Freeze for his Birthday dessert.
It is always good on a hot summer day.
Good thing he was born in July!
Naomi even liked it!
I also put together Adam's dad collage
He loved it! Thanks Becki!
We spent he morning playing with Naomi.He has always been such a big blessing for me!
I praise God for this wonderful man.
Adam requested Lemon Freeze for his Birthday dessert.
It is always good on a hot summer day.
Good thing he was born in July!
Naomi even liked it!
I also put together Adam's dad collage
He loved it! Thanks Becki!
Ate some super tasty burgers and some Lemon Freeze.
Droped Naomi off at Scott and Becky's.
Went on a date.
Slept.
Got Naomi the next morning.
Good day for Adam.

No comments:
Post a Comment