There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints.
Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?
Here are my personal favorites from my friend Alison's wedding. It was a spectacular day. Filled with friends, family, love, and food! May the Lord richly bless them in their new life together!
(I wish i could make this one bigger. But when i do every thing gets grainy and such. If any one has any tips I welcome them.)
Very Cute!
To join in or to see other Fingerprint Fridays, go to Pampering Beki's Blog.

5 comments:
Looks like a memorable occasion! I love your collage.
Looks like it was a beautiful wedding! I also love the collage! Beautiful detail and lovely designs on the wedding dress.
Weddings are a perfect subject for Fingerprint Friday! After all, God performed the first wedding. :o)
looks like a beautiful wedding, congratulations to the couple.
What a great Fingerprint! A relationship blessed by God is such a beautiful thing.
Post a Comment