I love Naomi's kisses. She just recently started to give Adam and I kisses. Before that her kisses were for the cat the dog and for baby Jesus in her Bible. I truly love her kisses. This was also a great trip to the park. While we were there we experienced God move in some awesome ways. A door we thought was shut, came open again. A true answer to prayer.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the LORD...Jeremiah 29:11-14a
To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.
3 comments:
Precious photo! Thanks for sharing!
Aw, so cute!
She is so adorable! Kisses from the little ones are the best.
Post a Comment