Monday, October 19, 2009

Tired!

As I am typing this I am the only one awake in the house. Well the cat, Bootsie is catnapping on the computer monitor. I think she is (not so) patiently waiting for me to feed her and go to bed. But I am on laundry duty. Someone (not me) got a bit over ambitious with the laundry today. Now I get to say up to insure my newish (1 year-old) washer doesn't sit with wet close over night. Also my VERY old (over 15 years old)dryer has rust spots in it so I don't like my clothes to sit for too long even a little damp.

But I am not typing this to whine about doing laundry. I am writing this to somewhat vent and give an update for anyone out there who may be trying to follow our story.

I am not sure how often I will be able to post. My life has gotten a little swamped as of late. The next few weeks are a bit crazy. Particularly this week. We have exciting things going on with MOPS and Church. We also have a trip to Abilene to take as well as an assessment with a job prospect with Adam. I am tired. I am trying to lean on God and his strength. Through HIS power all things are possible. This craziness will settle. I just feel spent. I am tired of waiting. I am not certain why we are in a second transition period. But I can see God moving. A lot of things are coming together and there are a lot of things that still need to happen. God's plan and timing are perfect.

Over the next few weeks please understand that I am not going to post any thing big. most likely it will be pictures I have taken over the past month. (Things are so crazy I don't think I have picked up my camera in the past two weeks.) I think I need to find a photogs anonymous. I feel like I am going through withdrawal.

So I shall write when things settle a bit more and I feel like I can breathe again. Until then please pray for us.

No comments: