Tuesday, October 13, 2009

getting cooler


OK So I think we missed fall.  I am rather depressed about it.  I love fall.  I was hoping to talk Adam in to taking us to a pumpkin patch.  We shall see.  Naomi has a runny nose right now so I really don't want to chance anything.




Lately, Adam And I have been marveling at how much of a little girl Nomi is turning in to.  She is adorable in her new jacket.  I love it!  It has pants that match, however she is not yet in to the 18 month pants.  Silly Girl.




My girl is 18month as of yesterday!  I still have not figured out where to take her for her shots.  One of the Sunday school teachers at the church we attend  is a family practice doctor. So I will probably take her there.  I really do not like finding new doctors.  Especially since we will probably not be in this area for too much longer.

As for a job update...It is slow going.  But Adam has a potential part-time job in the works.  Please pray for us.  We are still in a place of transition.  We have a lot of stress and a lot of unknown.  Particularly for timing.  I have a feeling we are going to be doing some more waiting.

No comments: