Tuesday, December 15, 2009

More Christmas Gifts...

I am working on another gift. This one is for my father-in-law and his wife. I am pretty sure they don't follow my blog. But if you do I suggest you not read it today...



unless you want to ruin your surprise!



I'll wait



(OK I think they are gone)

I got the idea this summer. I think I blogged about our stay there. I took tons of pictures of their property, and animals. I am going to give them a photo collage of their new home. Here is the general idea.

























I am super excited!

It was super easy. For this I edited my pictures in Photoshop Elements. But then I made it in to a Collage in Picasa. It is a free photo editing program. The only things I am not a huge fan of is that they bump up the saturation a ton. and the fact I can't chose what picture goes where in the collage. But for a quick put together I love it.

Now for the actual gift I have a collage frame from my favorite craft store I will use. This was just to get an idea of how to put the pictures together. And so show off to my lovely readers! Thanks for letting me show off!!

No comments: