Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Big Girl

Guess who slept all night in her 'Big Girl" bed???

4 comments:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Yay Naomi!!!!!

gina said...

what a cutie and what an exciting milestone- especially for tired moms, eh?!


I love your header pic- I just got rid of those NB sneakers and got a new pair- fushia and grey for Christmas. :)

Adoptive Momma said...

I love her photo. It's looks like she is raising her hand saying, "Me, Me! It was me, I slept all night in my big girl bed!"

Kelly said...

Yeah she was very proud of herself this morning. What a ham!

Gina Thanks, but I must give credit of the picture to my husband. I just made it in to the header because I thought it fit so well for our family. Maybe someday I will reshoot it so every ones shoes are incorporated...But I am a bit attached to to this one.