Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Job update

I was trying to come up with a clever way of announcing it. But I have not made the time to. So...

Adam has accepted a job with New Beginnings Baptist! The position is Administration/Youth pastor. To start it is a VERY part-time (10hrs/week) with VERY limited pay. However they are trying to sell some land in Bonner Springs. Once it sells they will be able to bring Adam on full time. So in 30 days they are going to renegotiate Adam's pay and hours depending on how the sale of the land goes.

Today was his first "full day" at work. It will take a bit of time to get used to Him not being here. But I am also ready for some resemblance of a schedule of my choosing. It has been fun having Adam around so much. But I think we are all ready for him to be back at work.

Thanks for all of your prayers and support. God has continually provided for us in this time. We believe this is the path we are to take. We are prayerful that The land will be sold quickly so that Adam can work full time.

Uphold my steps in Your paths,
That my footsteps may not slip.
Psalm 17:5

1 comment: