Saturday, March 13, 2010

As promised...

We have been sick at our home. I watched and waited as it went through all of our friend's households. At the fist mention of the flu. I finally put the mattress protector on Naomi's bed. It last week it hit every one. Naomi and I had it mostly at night and made for a rough time. By the weekend i thought we were all clear. Then On Sunday Naomi got sick again. We thought it was a "fluke." But then she spent Monday and Tuesday sick. We took her to the doctor on Wednesday. She said she should get better in the next 24 hours. Well last night we were at a friend's house and she got sick again. YUCK! I think her tummy was not quite ready for milk last night. And this morning I woke up sick again. So break out the Clorox wipes and Lysol again. But I had promised some of Naomi's silly stories...

So here is one:

About a week after starting Naomi in her big girl bed we started letting her sleep in it at night. So one night Adam get's home from class. We then hear a large "Thump" from Naomi's room. We listened to see if she would cry because it sounded like a pretty hard fall.

No cry was heard.

We then head upstairs to check on her and get her back in to bed. We figured she must have slept through the fall.

We peek into her room in time to see her crawling back in to bed. But she only get's her top half in the bed. As I reach the bed to help her. I realize that Naomi was asleep. She had sleep crawled back in to bed! Crazy girl!



No comments: