Monday, March 15, 2010

on the mend!

So I think we are finally on the mend. I will be trying Naomi on milk again this afternoon. My finger is starting to feel a bit more normal. Although I am in the process of loosing the nail and it is still senstive to bumps. But I can actulally use it with out cringing or tearing up.

We are gearing up for a busy spring. Next weekend we have a first Birthday to attend. (I will also be making the cakes.) Soon after that Adam and I will be running away to Branson with a bunch of friends for a marriage retreat. We have Easter. Then Naomi's Birthday! And that is just the next month.

For the summer I have 3 graduations, a possible wedding, a trip to TX, publicizing and planing MOPS and VBS. And that is only what I can think of off the top of my head. YIKES!

I hope I can keep track of everything. Now that we are juggling school, youth, church, MOPS, family, and friends we are getting busy!


Here's to spring!