Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday!

I know her birthday was a while ago.  but I ahave been swamped.  I was blessed to watch 2 little girls while their parents were in China.  It was a bit crazy at times.  I had 3 girls aged 1, 2, and 3.

To start Naomi got to have her first sleep over.  For her second birthday!  Not many can say that.  but here are some highlights from Naomi's birthday...


Grand ma and Grandpa Brooks gave her a new bedding set.  She was so excited she had to try it out immediately!

At the las minute I decided to go with a fish theme for her birthday party.  you will sea why later... But here is my fish cake!  You can't go wrong with M&M's  


Good Morning Birthday girl!



This would be why we went with the fish party.  Naomi's "big present from Mama and Daddy was a fish. She was so excited she insisted on having breakfast with the Fish.  All morning long she watched it and would run around saying fishhhhhhhhh, fishhhhhhhhh.  (We did actually name it. the name is Pepe.   Adam named it.  He tried to name it Piscado to go along with our "spaninsh" named dog Rubia.  I refused.  I can only imagine how my 2 year old would pernounce it.)        


Mommy and her 2 year old just before her party!



I am not exactly sure what this look is all about.  She looks like she is up to something though.


As par tof the fish theme, I thought bubbles would be fun!


She opened presents like a pro.  I felt bad because we kind of had to rush through them.  She wanted to play with everything as she opened it. 



See?



Over all it was a Beautiful day to celebrate one of the best gifts God has given me. 

No comments: