we go to the hotel. It was nice!
One of the guys was able to upgrade our rooms to 2 room suites! It was Sweet!
Then we played...
We worked on our marriages...
We dated and discussed...
We waited on elevators...(a lot)
We called home to check on our kids...
And on the way home we celebrated!
Great catch!
Birthday Boy
We enjoyed the weekend.
The conference was a great excuse for a weekend away. We were able to reconnect and refresh ourselves. The Conference it's self was OK. I am not sure I would go again. I cannot say I gained any insight to how to improve my marriage. But there were some good reminders. Mostly it was a time to talk about What God is doing in our lives. And where we see things going. God is good!
1 comment:
I'm a tad jealous you guys went to Lambert's...I think that place is kind of fun -- especially with good friends :)
Post a Comment