Sunday, April 11, 2010

My little Girl...

Is now 2!

Oh what will this mother do?

I shall dress her in blue,

Take a picture or two


And try not to cry boo-hoo

Oh my how the years have flew!


Happy Birthday Naomi!
We love you!

For the Lord you God is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

2 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Such a blessing of a little girl! Hope she enjoys her birthday.

P.S. Love the pictures, too. You need to come visit and follow my family around for a while. Every time I see a good photo opportunity I never seem to have the camera or be able to detangle myself from whatever I am doing to actually take a picture!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Ohmygoodness, what an absolute doll!!

I love the picture with her little scrunched up nose.