I made this cake a while ago. I think it trrned out pretty well given the "description" I received.
Me: So what do you want on this baby shower cake?
Friend: A giant flower to go with the decorations. The baby is a boy. So I guess, make it boyish.
ME: Ok... I will see what I can do.
So after spending 20-30 minutes in Hobby Lobby. I thought I had a good idea. I purchased some scrap-booking brads that went with the color scheme of the decorations yet were "boyish" to use for the middle of the flower.
I arranged the brads on the blue and white iced surface and set to work making pedals. About half way through the flower was not looking good. I decided to try to finish the pedals. I did and I was not happy. Then I took out the brads and then filled in the center. I then added all of the finishing touches...
No comments:
Post a Comment