Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers day blessings

A little over 2 years I be came a mom! I was an amazing thing. I am still amazed that I am a mom. I now see my own mom in a whole new light.















t seemed like a long time before I could celebrate mother's day. I so badly wanted to be a mom. I really struggled with it. I would sit in church as the pastor talked about moms and such and just wanted to be one. I longed to be a mom. I knew God had called me to be a mother. But why the wait? There were times it was excurciating for me.
I know my wait was not a long as some. I have a friend who has been waiting for number one for just over 2 years now. I only waited for 18 months.  It was worth to to wait for my blessing. Naomi is amazing! She is a lovely little girl who brought a whole new meaning to my life and my faith.







My mentor mom in MOPS had to wait on her babies too. She reminded me of this: God has His perfect timing. He needs the right person at the right time. I have no idea what things Naomi will do but God made me wait so that his "plan" will work. Wow!




I am truly blessed!

No comments: