Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Texas trip (part one)

To let you in on a secret the previous post occurred in Texas at my parents house.

I took a trip.

Naomi came with me too. 

But Adam stayed at home.

Yep, I drove 16 hours by myself to Texas.

Why? you might ask...

Well my sister graduated from Sam Houston State.  I wanted to be there for the occasion.

So I packed up the car and went.

So,,, Here is my trip...

It all started at 7 am in the rain.  I don't like driving in the rain.  (But I guess It was better than the blaring sun.)  

(Please note I just held the camera up to shoot the pictures in the car.)

Naomi did a great job of entertaining herself...


Untill she was so board she fell asleep (right about the time I had planed on stopping.)


Well, My computer does not seem to want to cooperate right now.  So I will have to continue later.  Till next time!


No comments: