Sunday, August 29, 2010

Prayer

Today at church the Pastor talked about intercessory prayer.  Several years a go I had felt that God was calling me to pray.  I mean really pray!  I constantly sought out opportunities to pray on behalf of people and organizations.  I have slacked off. 

This is an idea that came to me this morning.  I want to pray for you.  I know not many people read this. But I feel God calling me to pray again. You can either add a comment or email me at ankcountingblessings @ gmail dot com.  If you wish to be anonymous with your identity or your need that is fine with me.  I will make sure to pray.  God will know who you are and your needs. 

I hope to post more about this later.  But for now I needed to get this thought "out there."

4 comments:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Hey Kelly -- You know I read....There are quite a few things you could pray for us. Thanks!

Kelly said...

I do Sarah and I thank you! I will be praying for you guys!

Mary Elizabeth said...

Hey Kelly, you might be surprised how many people stumble on your blog but leave no trace. In any case, if would like to keep my family in your prayers it seems like we can always use them! I'm really concerned right now with trying to teach the faith to the kids. I want them to know Jesus and to love praying. I hope to model and instruct for them. I think my husband and I also need to focus more on prayer as a couple. We pray some but I wish it were more consistent.

And of course, if there is something you want me to remember in my prayers, just mention it!

Blessings!

Kelly said...

Thanks Mary! consider yourself prayed for.