There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?
Cute little girls doing little girly things. My what a blessing these two girls are!
To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.
3 comments:
What absolutely beautiful and quite adorable fingerprints of God! Wonderful photos!
What a beautiful fingerprint..Children are the best and everything else is second..
Of course I say this all the time..but it is true and I am sure my words are getting old..
They are our future..so they to me, are the best Fingerprint from God..
Happy Fingerprint Friday..
How precious! Children (and grandchildren) are the best Fingerprints! Cherish every moment, they grow up in the blink of an eye.
Post a Comment