Saturday, October 16, 2010

season change 2

Why is this season change so meaningful?

Well our family will soon be undergoing some change.  We will be moving!

Adam has finally received a job after 14 months of applying!  We are very excited about his new job.  We see potential for ministry as well.  However we will not be diving in to that too fast (unless God tells us otherwise).  We will be again moving to a small town in rural Kansas.  It is a town in the Flint Hills.  Personally Adam and I think that the area is one of the most beautiful parts of Kansas! Adam is excited because it is prime motorcycle country.  We will also be closer to family.

Our big move will be taking place on October 30th.  So I guess Naomi gets to Trick or treat in our new town.   This way we have an excuse to meet the neighbors. 

So how about that for a "season" change?

Looks like my country girl got her wish.

3 comments:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Good luck on your move! Also -- Naomi looks SOOOOO grown up in that photo...what a cutie!

Mandy Gramkow said...

YAY for a job for Adam! What will he be doing? Prayers for you as you move!

Kelly said...

thanks guys! Once I get a good idea of what he is doing I'll let you know Mandy!