Monday, December 13, 2010

Park

We went to the park.  It was a warmer day.



Kitty had to come with us. (As usual)
(I think a new dress that fits is on her Christmas list. Any volunteers to make her one?)


But it was still chilly. 

 (Notice the ice?)

We (or rather I) needed to get out of the house.



This is one of the reasons I do not like winter. 


Once it gets warm we are park junkies.

I am sure next spring will be not exception.  Naomi LOVES the "Choo choo train park."

2 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

What a little cutie you have, Kelly :)

I totally hear you on needing to get out of the house - I get that way quite often in the winter. Today we walked up to get Rebekah even though the thermometer said it was only about 40 degrees (and it was most likely colder with the windchill). But it is only about three blocks and the kids did not complain much. (Apparently they wanted to get out, too!)

Your train park looks like a lot of fun. Maybe we will have tome visit you and your cool park sometime. I think you are near Gordie's parents house (near as in about an hour maybe- not as in they live next door :)

Hope you are settling in well and that your hubby is liking his new job.

Blessings!

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Love how the glasses are on upside down (or that's how they look in the photos). And yes, I agree -- This Mama has to get out occasionally as well.