Friday, May 13, 2011

art project

I tried to post this yesterday.  Sadly I guess Blogger must have had some issues.  So I will give this a shot again.


I was trying to figure out what to do with all of the random business magnets I have collected over the years.  I typically display pictures, coupons, and reminders on the fridge.  So I have quite a few because i uses them...however I did not like the clutters look of all the random businesses especially those that were from 2-3 houses ago.   So what to do?  Art project time!


I cut some scrap book paper to the size of the magnets I wanted to cover and I let Naomi decorate the paper.  I figured why not display art with art!


Then I got out the glue and Mod Podge. (I added a drop of blue food coloring to the Mod Podge because Naomi chose the fish stickers to decorate.)



And the final result...



I also made a princess magnet with a birthday card invitation.

And now my fridge is not covered with random magnets!

No comments: