Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tangled

Naomi and "her Pascal"

A you can see some one has a new favorite movie.  Back in December we took her to see Tangles in the theater.  When the movie was over she asked to see it again. She LOVED the movie.  She talked abut it for quite a while.

Fast forward a few months.  The timing was perfect!  Tangled came out before her birthday (Which was what I had hoped for)  So Naomi got the movie for her birthday.  We have had the movie in our house for almost a month and I think we have watched it almost a dozen times.  

The whole family loves it.  Yes that means Adam.  Although I don't think he is willing to give up Cars as his favorite movie to watch with his daughter.   

Well at one of the Easter egg hunts Naomi got this lizard.  At first I was thinking that it is great to have a few boy toys around for company.  then one day she found it and said "MY PASCAL!  There you are!"  So now my little Rapunzel lover has her own Pascal.  Which also works well with the Rapunzel doll she got for her birthday.

No comments: