Is there such a thing? I think there is because I am suffering from lack of ideas to blog. An time I come up with an idea and I try to start to blog about it it seems to come out rather flat. The other problem is time I just don't make the time anymore. But I do enjoy it. I also want a purpose. Maybe then I will do a better job. So the idea I came up with is that I am going to right along the lines of my blog name. Counting Our Blessings.
I remember in collage I had the challenge to find one blessing each day. It was remarkable! God blesses us so much more than we can imagine. So I am going to start looking for my blessings. Sometimes I may just make a quick post of a sentence or two. Others I can go more in depth. I may or may not get a picture. I am not promising a post every day. There are occasions I cannot get to a computer. But every day I am able to I am going to try to post something. Also if you catch me doubling up...feel free to call me on it. I am going to try to keep track on my own but this could become a challenge down the road. There will be one exception and that will be on prayer posts (more about those later).
I am going to start this adventure next Monday as a trial until January 1, 2012. Then I hope to get something posted most days from that point forward. My goal is to reach 366 (next year is a leap year).
1 comment:
Sounds like a good idea. Have you read the book "One Thousand Gifts"? It is pretty good (along those same lines of counting our blessings). It has a website devoted to it - just google the name, or put it in Amazon.
Post a Comment