Thursday, February 12, 2009

Getting bigger!

So Naomi and I went to get her weight checked. I almost fell over when I saw how much she weighed! she was 18 lb 3.8 oz! Our little girl had gained a pound in two weeks! I have not seen that much of a gain since November. Yea! We also got to visit with Sarah and Luke. I think Naomi has a thing for Luke. She was really quite the whole time we were visiting at the hospital. But as soon as we were done she was talking non-stop! Silly Girl!

The other big news is that there is now a "For Sale" sign in our front yard. Hopefully I will get a picture of it in the next few days and get the sad picture up. I will also probably put a link up as well. It could not hurt could it? It is going to be sad selling our first home (particularly since we may be taking a loss.) The Realtor does not think that the house will sell very fast (more than 6 months). But I know God has a plan. He could sell this house in a day if He so desired. I can't wait to see Him work.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! How did I totally miss that you have a blog? You're in my Google Reader now so I can stalk your updates. (; I love reading your optimistic & faith filled entries. I was trying to teach 6-year-olds about faith today. Too bad I couldn't just teleport you! Best wishes!