I started digging in the "beds." She soon took the hand rake and started to help!
Soon after we were done I finally got the results from Naomi's blood work. The nurse said things looked a lot better. We are supposed to continue with her vitamins daily for another month then we will switch to once a week. Praise God!
Also, I am amazed at how faithful God is. After I posted my blog yesterday Naomi and I went out to the yard to play and our neighbor lady to the north was out. We talked for about 30 minutes, then Adam came home and we spent another 20-10 minutes talking to her and her husband. And at my class there is another mom. She has a 3year old and an almost 2 year old. We seemed to make a small connection, The weeks ahead will be interesting.
Also, I am amazed at how faithful God is. After I posted my blog yesterday Naomi and I went out to the yard to play and our neighbor lady to the north was out. We talked for about 30 minutes, then Adam came home and we spent another 20-10 minutes talking to her and her husband. And at my class there is another mom. She has a 3year old and an almost 2 year old. We seemed to make a small connection, The weeks ahead will be interesting.
"So Jesus answered and said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ it will be done. And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." Matthew 21:21-22
Thank you Father for hearing my prayer. I know you have many more blessings for me. I pray you will work in me and those around me that I may continue to become a part of this community. Amen.
1 comment:
Looks like the dirt tasted good. I'm glad to hear about Naomi's blood work. Hopefully, the poking will be over. Also, that's awesome that you got to meet a neighbor. Enjoy the nice weather this week!
Post a Comment