Monday, July 13, 2009

We are back!

We made it back home! It is always so nice to come home. We spent the last week house sitting for my in-laws. They have a super nice house north of Chapman. We decided to house sit instead of going on a vacation. We did take some day trips to explore Kansas a bit more. Here are a few highlights. I will try to post more of our adventures later.

My favorite picture from the Forth...
(Adam's brother-in-law and his son)

And Adam's other brother-in-law (Would that make him my brother-in-law in-law?) playing with the sparklers

Poor Naomi was sick off and on while we were there. We are pretty sure it has something to do with the four teeth she had/has coming in.
(Another reason I am glad we were not on a big vacation).

We did make it up to Manhattan (where Adam and I met).
Over all it was a great week!

No comments: