Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July!

Our forth was wonderful. We took the long way to Abeline where we have our yearly Boyd Forth/Birthday party. I made the usual dream pie and I also made this beauty...




This is my watermelon cake. I am a bit proud of it. I have been dieing to make it for a while now. It is actually watermellon flavered! But any way...

We realy enjoyed being with Adam's family. We are currently still at his dad's house (with a crazy computer). So when we get back I am sure we will have a lot to share.

Job update: Adam just got a call from MRI in KC. He had a phone interview a I mentioned a few post ago. Well they thought he was great. thought he would have been a great match with the group and would have filled the position well. BUT... (I hate that word) They reevaluated the position (It was part time) and decided to pass out the responsabilities to some of the employees. Grrr. So please pray for Adam(and me). His (our)heart was really set on that job. We know God has his plan. My prayer for us is is this Psalm. God is good.

2 comments:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

That's kind of stinky about the job. We'll continue to pray :) Good job on the cake, by the way. I'm very impressed. If you guys are ever out this way, please give us a shout.

Kelly said...

thanks we appreciate it!