Over labor day we went out to Adam's home town for a family cook out! They typically do this for Memorial Day, The Forth, and Labor day. It is always a good time. I know Adam enjoys the time to be outside and catch up with his family. It is impressive that we can get so many people together. I think the count for this gathering was 22. I am usually the only one taking of pictures. Oh, well, I am an in-law I suppose. We did receive awesome news that Adam's aunt is pregnant! They just recently got married and adopted a boy from China. Now Adam will have two cousins around the age of Naomi. Fun, fun!
This pretty girl has gotten so big since we saw her last.
Here is "Adam's Dad's wife" and Adam's Grandma
This little guy really wanted to help cook.
(The grill was off)
And how about this handsome devil?
No comments:
Post a Comment