Friday, December 11, 2009

Fingerprint Friday: memory lane...

I found these pictures.  I went on a photographic stroll down memory lane.  Theses are all from our first year of marriage(ish) the top two are our First Christmas, jammies and all.(Bootsie took the picture for us, or maybe it was a timer, whichever.)  Then there was when we got Rubia.  This was after our anniversary.  Isn't she just precious? So tiny!  the the bottom was from a significant rock formation close to our  first home.  We used to spend our free time driving around the county looking for the historical places marked on our historical society map.
  We used a TON of gas but we got to talk a lot and we fell in love with our first home.  All of the roads in the county that are not a highway are gravel.  I think we had to replace 4 flat tires that year and a half we lived there.   Ultimately, we would love to go back.  However we have no idea where God will send us.  That will always be a place we can call home. 









Want to see more? Check out Pampering Beki's blog for more inspiration!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a cute puppy! I hope that it's a wonderful Christmas for you this year!

artsyclay said...

It's so much fun to look at pictures...sounds like you have wonderful memories! Wishing you a blessed Christmas.